Date Established :
Crown Prince Academy was established on the 23rd of August 1993 by Mr.& Mrs. Prince Boateng.
It was started with 5 kids and 2 attendants.
Currently, the school's enrollment is 1190, with a teaching staff of 64 and 38 non teaching staff.
To become; or among the top-most best managed basic schools in Ghana.
To provide the highest standard of education and excellent learning facillities within a conducive atmosphere at affordable cost, and to holistically train the child to become role model, a leader and an achiever.
Aims and Objectives:
- To provide a high standard of education and excellent learning facilities.
- To pass out intellectually high quality students who are emotionally balanced and imbued with high moral and spiritual values.
- To have a high quality professional staff, dedicated and committed to the job, with an innovative mind-set, and an attitude of breaking new grounds.
- To continuously train, and get the staff informed on new trends of managing and instructing pupils/students; and to fulfil the welfare aspirations on the staff.
- To contribute to the growth and development of the community the school is located.
- To increase and enhance shareholders equity.
The administration is made up of:
- Board Of Directors
- Chief Executive Officer
- Managing Director
- Two Assistant heads
- Head of Health and Sanitation Department
- Other heads of department
* Conducive atmosphere
* Large compound
* Modern play ground equipment for ECDC
* Computer laboratories fitted with internet facility
* Information and Communication Technology centre
* Science laboratory
* Home science department (for tuition/practicals)
* Pre-Technical skills centre (for tuition/practicals)
* Modern library
* Accessing Terminal reports online
* Music department
* Art studio
* Language laboratory